DUCC.com is experiencing growth, and we would love for you to be a part of it!
- MySQL/PHP Programmer – Looking for skilled team player with a minimum of five years experience in IT and with software and database optimization and maintenance. Successful candidate would work closely with the developer and possess superior technical and analytical skills and remedies, and the ability to forecast conflicts prior to them being prevalent.
- PHP/CSS/HTML Website Developer – Looking for a creative and skilled developer with a minimum of five years experience developing and catering to the maintenance of dynamic websites and working with HTML/PHP and CSS within CMS’s. This driven successful candidate would work closely with both the database programmer and designer and posses advanced website development skill sets, and fully understand modern day website standards.
- Graphic Designer – In search of a creative and skillful graphic designer with a minimum of five years experience developing and designing quality graphics primarily to be used in dynamic websites and corporate logos. Candidate will need knowledge of website formats and standards, as well as having advanced level knowledge of working with multiple editing programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) and with Vector Applications (e.g. Illustrator). This driven successful candidate would work closely with the developer and posses vision driven by his or her imagination.
- Domainer and Sales Professional – Looking for an ambitious and motivated sales professional with a minimum of two years in a related technical field, as well as two years experience in the domain industry. This successful candidate would work closely with DUCC.com’s Management, and would be responsible to be self-motivated, and have immense knowledge in the sales and valuation of website domain names; specifically ( .com ) TLD’s.
- Expert Level Microsoft Excel Guru- We are currently seeking an analytical, focused and skillful expert working with Microsoft Excel who is passionate about working within the application with all it’s powerful features. The candidate must have immense knowledge working with long and complex nested formulas and functions, and must be motivated and extremely analytical. Minimum of ten years experience developing and catering to the maintenance of dynamic spreadsheets and workbooks. This driven successful candidate would work closely with DUCC.com’s Management team.
DUCC.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.